Terms & Conditions
1. Dispatch Policy.
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that all items advertised are in stock we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale.
Current despatch time is up to 6 weeks, depending on whether the item is in stock or not. However, this can change on a day to day basis, depending on how busy we are. Once you have placed an order you will be sent an automated email acknowledgment response with a dedicated order number. Please always refer to this number in any correspondence regarding the order.
- UK:Your order will be sent by courier on a 24hour delivery service. A signature is required on delivery.
- EU: Your order will be sent by courier. Transit time will vary depending on which country you are located in, but an average time to be allowed is 2 - 4 days. The package will require a signature on delivery.
- Outside EU: Your order will be sent by Parcel Force. Transit time will vary depending on which country you are located in, but an average time to be allowed is 5 - 10 days. You should be aware that delivery to non-European countries may result in import duties payable on receipt of the goods. You will be liable for these duties - these charges are not refundable by us in the event you need to return the goods.
The price shown for the goods excludes postage and packing. The charges for postage and packing are shown in the Checkout once you have entered the country and method of delivery, but before you are asked to confirm the order.
3. Returns: Replacement & Refund.
If you are not satisfied with the goods, they can be replaced, or alternatively, a full money refund (Less Postage & Packing) made by return, provided:
- They are returned within (7 days UK) or (14 days EU & Overseas) from the date you received goods.
- They are UNWORN (except for trying on purposes of course) and in the same condition as sent. (Exposure to cigarette smoke, perfume or any other noticeable odours will be deemed as WORN).
Please note: First replacement is sent free of postage charge, but subsequent ones are not.
Please Fax, Phone or e-mail us before you return the goods, telling us that you intend to do so and your reason why. When you receive the goods a 'Returns' form will be enclosed - please use this form if you need to return.
NOTE: Jackets that are personalised with insignia, or have a special fitting, or are Time Worn (where this is an option), are non-returnable
IMPORTANT. Outside EU customers: When returning goods, please make sure you describe the goods on the form as per the following example:
'1 x leather jacket, being returned to manufacturer for replacement/refund. Country of origin of the goods: UK'.
Without the correct description the package may be refused and therefore returned to sender, with any cost incurred being for the senders account. Please contact us first if you have any queries about this.
The colour of goods may vary slightly from that shown on the website due to limitations of browser software and monitors.
All confidential information are held securely and only transmitted in encrypted form. Customer details are not passed to third parties and are used only in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Eastman Leather Clothing does not receive or hold payment card information - these details are known only to SagePay. This is done for your added security.
You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this site.
The Contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
8. Consumer Rights.
None of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.
If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will be pleased to help you.