MOTORING COAT - Brooklands
Not since the grand days of Gamages of London has such a fine example of the vintage motoring coat been made available.Continue Reading
- Three quarter length, double-breasted
- 3oz Aniline-dyed, Russet Horsehide
- 100% pure new wool plaid
- POCKET LININGS
- 100% brushed cotton 'moleskin' in Brooklands Green
- Platted leather to front and cuff. Real horn for belt attachment and lapel crossover
- Stitched leather over metal
- INTERNAL POCKET
- Handy interior wallet pocket is subtly located inside the left lapel
Not since the grand days of Gamages of London has such a fine example of the vintage motoring coat been made available.
Made from the finest quality Italian Horsehide its stunning good looks are taken from period styling. At home not only in the vintage motoring environment but in any walk of modern life, its design subtly combines utility with sophistication.